Your genetics, your cannabis,
your experience begins here.
How it works in three simple steps
Using your genetic data from 23andMe, Ancestry.com, MyHeritage, or other qualified commercial DNA test we can help you understand which cannabis products best suit your needs.
Register & upload
Simply register here, follow the instructions to get your genetic data from the DNA service you used, upload your data in your user portal, and complete the short lifestyle questionnaire.
The data analysis takes less than 24 hours! You'll receive an email notifying you when your report is ready to view online.
After receiving the email notification your report will be accessible through your user portal.
What's in the report?
The report contains information about the relationship between your genes and cannabis, optimal products for your needs, and more.
The report includes:
- Information regarding 6 major health qualities, each relating to the effects of cannabis.
- 25+ genetic variants related to the effects of cannabis.
- THC/CBD ratios for your specific needs.
- Products containing the specified cannabinoid ratio.
- Optimal consumption methods and dosage.
About the science
The variants (single nucleotide polymorphisms or SNPs) an individual possesses contribute to who they are and how they respond to their environment. Some of these variants are responsible for how one experiences the effects of cannabinoids.